Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday, March 6, 2016



Sunday, March 6, 2016   Thy Will Be Done                                            



Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delightPsalm 119:35

Why do we pray that the will of God be done? We know that the will of God will always be done, but 
we want God’s good and gracious will to be done in our lives.[1]


Gracious Father, whose blessed Son Jesus Christ came down from heaven to be the true bread, which gives life to the world: Evermore give me this bread, that he may live in me, and I in him; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen[2]



[1] Luther’s Small Catechism, 3rd Petition of the Lord’s Prayer © 2008 Concordia Publishing House, St. Louis
[2] Collect for the Fourth Sunday in Lent, http://www.liturgies.net/Lent/LentenCollects.htm

No comments: