5 March 2017
O Lord God, You led Your ancient people through the wilderness and brought them to the promised land. Guide the people of Your Church that, following our Savior, we may walk through the wilderness of this world toward the glory of the world to come; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen
Whose word do you hear?
1. The first word that man hears concerns how he receives God’s Word.
2. The second word that man hears concerns how he uses God’s Word.
3. The third word that man hears concerns how he lives out God’s Word.
1. Billy Graham said, "It is unnatural for Christianity to be popular." Do you agree? Why?
2. What setting helps you notice "how small and perishable you are"?
3. How often, and how, do you make room for God in your life?
4. Do you think all suffering should be relieved as soon as possible? Why or why not?
5. Is there a difference between being "nice" and being "holy"?