Friday, June 25, 2010

Children's talk - 1st Article



Long ago when Jesus lived on this earth, He taught His disciples many things.

The disciples listened as Jesus told them about God, our heavenly Father.

Jesus told His disciples that God made all things, the heaven and the earth.

The most important thing God has made is people.

God gave His people all that they need to live and protects them from all harm.


1st Article
God made me. He has given me my wonderful body.
1. God has given me eyes to see the world around me.
2. God has given me ears to hear people and other sounds.
A. humming birds
B. air planes flying
C. bumble bees
D. songs we sing in church
E. country music
3. God has given me a mouth to talk and to eat my food.
4. God has given me a nose to smell flowers and many others things.
A. turkey in the oven during Thanksgiving
B. burning leaves
C. grass that’s mowed
D. clean cloths from the dryer
E. all kinds of barn smells - but some are gross!
5. God has given me arms and hands to do things for myself and to help other people.
A. I can help my Dad pick up sticks in the yard
B. I can help my Mom fold cloths
C. I can help my Grandma and Grandpa rake leaves at their house
6. God has given me legs to walk and run.

The Bible tells me: “I will praise Thee, for I am wonderfully made.” Psalm 139:14

The way I think and talk is not like anyone else. God understands what I am thinking. When I talk, God understands what I say…I am special to God my Father.

My heavenly Father has given me a heart. Sometimes I feel happy, but sometimes I feel sad. He knows how I feel in my heart…I am special to God my Father.


Schnorr von Carolsfeld, woodcuts © WELS Permission to use these copyrighted items is limited to personal and congregational use.

Read With Me Bible – An NIV Story Bible for Children © 1993 by The Zondervan Corporation Grand Rapids, MI

No comments: