Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Reformation 1517 - 2017



Introit
I will speak of your testimonies before kings, O Lord
     and shall not be put to shame.
I will bless the Lord at all times;
    his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
     let the humble hear and be glad.
Come, O children, listen to me;
     I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
The Lord redeems the life of his servants;
     none of those who take refuge in him will be condemned.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son
     and to the Holy Spirit;
as it was in the beginning,
     is now, and will be forever. Amen.
I will speak of your testimonies before kings, O Lord
     and shall not be put to shame.

Collect
Almighty and gracious Lord, pour out Your Holy Spirit on Your faithful people. Keep us steadfast in Your grace and truth, protect and deliver us in times of temptation, defend us against all enemies, and grant to Your Christ Your saving peace; through Jesus Christ, Your Son, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen



Luther’s Seal © Higher Things
Euro image © Google Images 

No comments: